IT procurement specialist must fulfill clear and explicit needs for IT products and services. The IT Procurement Specialist shall be responsible for carrying out day to day procurement of products, services. He/she will report to IT Head.
• Identifying the IT Equipment, Products and Services as per clear and specific requirements from various stakeholders of the organization
• Submitting purchase requests to Purchase Department
• Assessing and selecting qualified vendors
• To Evaluate and negotiate contracts with vendors as and where required with approval from IT Head.
• Ensure In time delivery of Goods and Services to relevant organization’s site.
• To keep Record and Track of All IT Inventory
• Restock goods as per Organization Trend and with regards to IT Head’s Working Process.
• Monitoring of Procured Goods and Services on Regular Basis.
• Replacement and Repairs Handling as and when needed.
• Renewal of AMCs and Evaluating need of New AMCs if any.
• Keep Track on All Suppliers' Performance in the Industry Market.
• All Procurements should be in compliance with Business Protocols.
• Stay up to date on Industry trends and new products. Researches suppliers and directs the sourcing process.
• Additionally, he/she should negotiate contracts, pricing, terms, and service level agreements in line with IT Head’s recommendations and instructions.
• To handle the supplier relationship and handle ongoing performance.
• To work with Organization’s Internal departments and cross functional environment.
He/she should ensure that approved purchases are of a sufficient quality and are cost-efficient as per expectations of the organization.
Share this article
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Read articles from Fine Organics directly inside your inbox. Subscribe to the newsletter, and don't miss out.
Calcium Propionate Granular: An improved & user friendly alternative
March 17, 2023
5 min read
FineX 2106 Moisture optimization in feed
March 16, 2023
5 min read
Finester CC 8010
September 26, 2022
5 min read
Get in touch
Do you have an application that would require a green solution? Looking to replace an ingredient with its sustainable alternative? Can your products help us in our growth journey? Get in touch.